Monday

[Mixtape] DoLo TheArtist (@DoLo_TheArtist) - Hunger Pains

(Washington DC)  His one-of-a-kind style of Hip-Hop has the fire power of an Army, but the music's powerful messages and veracity come from only one man -- DoLo The Artist.

 

The Washington DC-based entertainer -- backed by MasterMind Music Entertainment,      Inc. -- is scheduled to release his latest mixtape, Hunger Pains, on March 9th, 2016.  "This mixtape is extremely special to me," said DeAngelo Jamar Rufus -- aka DoLo The Artist.  "I want to be a role model for my children by teaching them to always keep the eye on the prize and to never give up." Listen to full-length mixtape now on Spinrilla.

 

Hunger Pains truly captures what DC Hip-Hop is all about.  DoLo believes his mixtape offers several benefits to the local music scene -- including giving Hip-Hop a unique DC flavor, providing fresh rhymes on classic melodies, and turning up the DC club scene with new hits.  "I believe when you're able to take all the trials and tribulations you face and create a picture with words, then that is what births a true artist."

Dolo says he is motivated every day by his family and friends, two children, mother and father, as well as his siblings.  "They are my biggest fans."  Since he was a young boy, he's been told that he has a distinctive and exceptional way with words.  "I have been constantly reminded that I had the ability to be great.  That encourages me to go harder every time I write.”

 

“The sky isn't the limit, that's too low for me."  -Dolo TheArtist. Interview opportunities for Dolo are limited.  Call now to book your press availability and follow the movement on twitter: @DoLo_TheArtist @SONNYBREEZY #UNG #MastermindMusicEnt.